SECURITY AND SANITARY RESTRICTIONS WHEN YOU GET TO THE AUCTION
1. Face coverings are mandatory inside the building, or outdoors where physical distancing is not possible.
2. Disinfect hands as you walk in the building. Hand sanitizers are available at the point of entry.
3. Temperature check will be conducted upon arrival at the auction. Anyone with a temperature above 38° will be denied access to the sale.
4. All customers on site will need to follow a one directional traffic flow pattern (as marked on the floor) to ensure physical distancing and separation between individuals.
• Always keep 6 feet apart
• No handshakes or physical contact
5. No food or beverages will be available on site.
BIDDER BADGE & RUN LIST PROCESS
Following your registration, your bid badge will be pre-printed to limit contact as much as possible. You will be able to get it at the Canopy located at the Front of the building upon your arrival.
REASONS FOR NOT ATTENDING THE AUCTION
Customers should NOT attend the auction in person, if they are feeling unwell or experiencing any kind of the following symptoms:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Fever (check temperature before departing)
• Muscle pain or sore throat
• Loss of taste or smell
VIEWING & PICK-UP PROCEDURE
Wednesday 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM MDT
Thursday 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM MDT
Stay up to date with Manheim Canada.
Receive news, insights, and special promotions from Manheim Canada directly to your inbox.
Sign in to subscribe to the mailing list
Version: 126.96.36.199 (4) (Prod)