SECURITY AND SANITARY RESTRICTIONS WHEN YOU GET TO THE AUCTION
1. Put your mask or face cover on – face coverings are mandatory both inside and outside the building.
2. Disinfect hands as you walk in the building. Hand sanitizers are available at the point of entry.
3. Temperature check will be conducted upon arrival at the auction. Anyone with a temperature above 38° will be denied access to the sale.
4. Carefully follow the information indicating the entrance and exit of the auction lanes.
5. Carefully follow the building’s safety guidelines.
• No handshakes or physical contact.
• Always keep 6 feet apart
• Always wear a mask or face covering
6. No food or beverages will be available on site other than bottled water.
BIDDER BADGE & RUN LIST PROCESS
Upon your arrival and registration, please proceed to the Front Office desk to secure your bid badge. Please be sure to respect the social distancing guidelines - only 1 person at a time at the counter will be allowed.
REASONS FOR NOT ATTENDING THE AUCTION
Customers should NOT attend the auction in person, if they are feeling unwell or experiencing any kind of the following symptoms:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Fever (check temperature before departing)
• Muscle pain or sore throat
• Loss of taste or smell
VIEWING & PICK-UP PROCEDURE
Monday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Tuesday 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM EST
Stay up to date with Manheim Canada.
Receive news, insights, and special promotions from Manheim Canada directly to your inbox.
Sign in to subscribe to the mailing list
Version: 188.8.131.52 (20) (Prod)